Monday, November 18, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hey there, Crafter's!

I can't believe it's Monday...the weekend just flew by! Lots of soccer, basketball, laundry...and then before you know it, it comes to an end! But not before I got to make some cards!!!

So I'm playing along with The Paper Players ...
and
And I came up with this when I combined them...
 
 
Being that Christmas is right around the corner, why not get ahead start! I embossed the sentiment from Hero Arts with white embossing powder from Stampendous. The pattern paper is from Heidi Swapp and the cardstock is Papertrey Ink. I also used an embossing folder fromn Cuttlebug.




The holly leaves is from Waltzingmouse Stamps, inked up with evergreen ink from ColorBox. I added some twine from PTI, sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps and gems from Recollections.
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Michelle
 

8 comments:

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

Pretty card and the sentiment looks sharp embossed in white.

Lisa said...

GREAT job combining the challenges Michelle! I love using buttons as my holly berries, but you have me hooked on sequins now!! This is simply fabulous ;)

Marybeth said...

Hi Michelle! Oh my goodness I love this gorgeous red holly card! Beautiful sequins and love the big loops of twine.

Beverley said...

Stunning! Love the traditional colours & stamps with the unconventional chevrons DP! Hugs Bev x

Nance Leedy said...

Michelle, this is gorgeous! Love that you used holly leaves for this challenge and the details are amazing! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! Great take on the leaf theme---I love WM stamps, some of the prettiest around! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

stampwithsandy said...

Great card Michelle! Love the layout and the embossed polka dot panel. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players and congrats on your win!

Lindsey said...

This sketch totally stumped me. I love how you used it. This card is so bold and fabulous. You are so good at incorporating texture even on your CAS creations.