Saturday, November 30, 2013

Joy to you....

Ok....fall decorations come down....Christmas tree and decorations go up!  No breathing time in between! Do you feel the same way or am I just being a bah-humbug!?

But here I am making Christmas cards!

Anyway, this one fits a few challenges...

I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches...
the inspiration photo from Monday Mood Board...

I used Silver Bells stamp set from W Plus9. The strip of pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. The inks are black and field greens from Hero Arts, fireberry from Color Box. I added some embossed dots with my scor-bug. Gems are Recollections, sequins are Neat & Tangled Stamps.
I used some Copic markers to color the bells, bow and greenery.  All cardstock is Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for taking a peek!


Michelle




 

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is full of country charm Michelle, love those bells and your stitching!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous!! I love the stitching ... so very pretty!

Maria said...

Those silver bells are so pretty! Fab stitching and wonderful design!

Rosemary said...

stunning take on the sketch... love the way you stamped the branches behind the bells!

Cindy Hall said...

Gorgeous card! Love the rustic feel and the stitching adds such great detail and texture. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lindsey said...

Oh, Michelle! This is one of my favorites ever! You could not have made a more interpretation of the mood board and your stamping/color is fabulous!