Friday, November 29, 2013

Hello

Hey there!

I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!

Are you still eating turkey? We are, along with stuffing, stuffed mushrooms, sweet potato, and artichokes! I love it, but will be sick of it by tomorrow!
Did you do any shopping today? I never seem to be in the mood for black friday shopping. I know I miss a great deal of 'good deals'!
 
I want to share with you what I created using the colors from  ColourQ
 
Most inks are Color Box, moss green, surf and mudslide; soft cantaloupe is Hero Arts. Cardstock is Papertrey Ink.
and the sketch from Retro Sketches ...

I used a very 'loose' interpretation of the sketch. I hope you can see it in my design.
For the stamps I used Papertrey Inks Bubble Talk and Live Love Life sets. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things set On the Line.
The sequins are from neat & Tangled Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle




 

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

I just love this! What a fun little CAS card...the sequins add just the right amount of zing! Thanks for participating this week with the CQC colors!

Lisa said...

The speech bubbles are fun and the arrows look great with them! Super card Michelle! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Jen said...

So trendy and fun! What a great take on that sketch! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Maria said...

So FUN and interesting...love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle so fun and a great take on the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Michelle, love your word bubbles! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

Helene said...

I love this stamp set from Papertrey ! Beautiful card !