Wednesday, October 23, 2013

You Light up my Life

Hello there!
It's been a while!
My kids are busier than ever and I miss the craft time I use to have.
But yesterday I was able to make something...I used the sketch from
CAS(E) this Sketch!...

For this card I used Sunburst stamp and sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps. The lamp and sentiment stamp set is Lighten Up from Papertrey Ink.




Cardstock is also PTI. Black ink is Hero Arts, Canary ink is Color Box. The woven fabric is Recollections. I used a Spellbinders square die to cut the window.

Thanks for taking a peek!


Michelle




 

14 comments:

Deepti said...

Brilliant idea :) I see a winner

Rosemary said...

your card is absolutely brilliant, michelle!!

Lisa said...

Very cute Michelle! I like the burst of color behind your lamp!

Kara said...

awesome!!

~amy~ said...

Love this!

Robin K. said...

This is fabulous Michelle!

Betty J. said...

So cool how you let the lamp shine. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Maria said...

A very creative colorful card, Michelle...well done!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow, what a card! Love how you used the sunburst stamp behind the pretty lamp, so clever and what an amazing impact it has. The sequins are fabby too.

Greta said...

Wow--what a wonderful use of that sketch!

Darnell J Knauss said...

OMG, I love the design of this, Michelle!! And that texture on the lampshade is genius!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle i love the fabric lampshade--brilliant!

Joni nina Andaya said...

Aww...love your lampshade Michelle - so adorable!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your take on the sketch! It's perfect!