Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sending Holiday Cheer

Hello there crafters!!!

Hope you are all doing well!

I have a card to share with you. I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches...


I just received some happy mail yesterday and couldn't wait to put them to good use! The lovely gingham pattern paper is from Heidi Swapp. The amazing stamps and dies are from W Plus 9, Pretty Poinsettias and Silver Bells.


The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used soft blossom shadow ink from Hero Arts, shabby pink and olive pastel inks from Color Box and classic kraft ink from PTI. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps, the gems are Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

8 comments:

Maria said...

So pretty and soft in color! It makes for a perfect Christmas card, Michelle!

Lisa said...

Soft, delicate and oh SO pretty Michelle! TERRIFIC card!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful!

Jen Timko said...

This is so lovely! The colors, that background dsp...fabulous! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

Love the soft and pretty look of this card! The poinsettia blooms are gorgeous with those sequins. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Deepti said...

This is such a subtle beauty :)

Lindsey said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the softness.

Karen M said...

Michelle, this card is absolutely stunning. I love the gentle softness of the pink and I adore gingham so this is a real winner in my eyes! x