Monday, October 14, 2013

Paper Sweeties Release

As promised...Day 2  of the Paper Sweeties Release!!!

Hold onto your hats, or chairs....

How cute is Jake!? I used his coordinating Sweet Cuts Die... love to play with these!!! His Indian outfit and headdress are from the new set Autumn Blessings. The sentiment is from the new set Give Thanks. I promise these will become a real favorite of yours!!!
I kept the card real simple. I wanted Jake to steal the show!!!
The cardstock, twine and button are from Papertrey Ink. The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye. The black ink is Hero Arts. I used Copic Markers to color the image. The gems are Recollections.

Come stop by the Blog and check out the amazing Design Team and what they have created...always awesome!!!

See you there!

Michelle

2 comments:

Lisa said...

And he did steal the show!! This is SO cute Michelle!!

Deepti said...

This is such a cute card, Love the colors :)