Sunday, October 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties Release Week

Hey there!

It's that time again...Paper Sweeties reveals it's newest sets of stamps!!!
Welcome to Day 1...

Today I used the set SMILE

This is such a lovely set!!! The sentiments will warm your heart! And don't you just love the whimsical border to match the frame!

The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. The pins and ribbon are from Michaels. The chrochet trim is from Emma's Paperie. The cardstock and ink are from Papertrey Ink. I shaded the butterflies in with a Copic Marker. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

That lovely Prima Flower is from The Ribbon Reel.

Thanks for stopping by!

Come stop by the Blog and check out the wonderful creations! Stay tuned for Day 2!!!

See you tomorrow!

Michelle



6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful! I love the border and your colour choice!

Beth F. said...

Wow! That sentiment is so powerful! Great card.

Beth
Beth's Beauties

Maria said...

So amazing, Michelle! Such pretty colors, design, and lovely elements!

Lisa said...

Adorable Card Michelle, love the curly border and the great sentiment!

~Tammy~ said...

Cute cute Cute! I really like the border you created!

Deepti said...

OH my my... I missed this elegant beauty,I love the effect ribbon gives with the chevron