Monday, October 14, 2013

On Your Special Day

Hey there!
I hope you are enjoying some splendid weather in your part of the world! It is beautiful here in New York, a bit crisp.
We just finished up a long weekend of soccer tournaments. I am glad to be home resting...so is my daughter!!
I created today's card using the color combo from Dynamic Duos... BTW, they are having a DT Call...think I might apply!

The colors remind me of sorbet ices. Yummy!!!
 

For the background pattern I used Autumn Pattern Pieces from Papertrey Ink. LOVE this set! For the inks I used soft cantaloupe and butter bar from Hero Arts. The sentiment is from W Plus 9, Fresh Cut Florals.

The pretty pins are from The Ribbon Reel. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

The yellow grosgrain ribbon is from Michaels, the crochet trim is from Emma's Paperie. The coral rose buds are Recollections. The white cherry blossom also The Ribbon Reel. I used burlap from Michaels to trim leaves.

Thanks for peeking!

See you soon!

Michelle
  

 

10 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Michelle, this is beautiful! What a great way to use the two colors this week...so fresh and fun!

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous :) you should definitely apply for their DT coz you are an awesome inspiration will love to see u on Dynamic duos :)

Michelle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Michelle! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

P.S. You should apply to the DT, it is so much fun!

Rosemary said...

lovely card, michelle... love how you used the color combo!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Michelle, I love that pattern. Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!! :)

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful Michelle!! Fabulous stamping and I love the sweet cluster of flowers. You should apply for DD, you would be perfect!

Lindsey said...

Oh, you should! I always love the cards you create for this challenge, including this one!

Susie Wittwer said...

Beautiful card Michelle! Love how you've used our colors...so sweet!
I'm so glad you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

P.S. Go ahead...try out. Being on the DD DT is so much fun!

Lori said...

Gorgeous card Michelle!! I love that pattern - thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos this week!