Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hello

Hey there!

Hope you enjoyed a fabulous weekend!
I have had one of the most fustrating weekends ever!!! My cell phone has been acting up for about a month...losing power quickly and not powering back up when charged....and now I can't power it on at all!!! I have so much info on there I feel out of sorts without it! I just want to throw the darn thing out the window!

Anyhow,
I have a card to share with you....
Colour Q....


For my card I used Backgrounds and Borders Stamp Set from W Plus 9 and the sentiment stamp is Embroidered Blooms from Papertrey Ink.


Cardstock is from PTI. Inks are cantaloupe soft and soft lilac, black ink from Hero Arts. Color Box ink in moss green. Sequins are Neat & Tangled Stamps.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


 

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun modern look, wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper COOL!!!

Rosemary said...

really fun and cool take on the color combo, michelle!! hope you get your phone issues taken care of soon!

Jen said...

Having no Internet is the only thing worse than having no mobile phone! I hope you get it fixed soon! Now on to your fun card! The abstract shapes are so cool and I love the colorful sequins too! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Tracey McNeely said...

The ikat is perfect for these colours Michelle. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Robin K. said...

Such a cool card! Hope you get your phone issues resolved quickly:)

LeAnne said...

Very cool design...love those sequins! Thanks for sharing this with us at the ColourQ!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your design and pretty sequins, thanks for joining us at ColourQ, hugs, Sarah x

Deepti said...

Oh how fun and beautiful this card is :)love the sequins