Monday, September 23, 2013

Using my Sweet Stamps

Hello there!

Oh my, what a superb, crisp morning here in New York!!! I am so looking forward to autumn!
I had such a strong urge to play along with some challenges yesterday...can't wait to show you!

First up,
Colour Q


I used the stamp set Wheely Like You from Sweet Stamp Shop! The inks are royal blue and rouge from Color Box, soft cantaloupe and black from Hero Arts, and classic kraft from Papertrey Ink. The cardstock is from PTI. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps. Corner punch is Fiskars.

Next up,
Dynamic Duos

I chose to include the dessert option...wet embossing

For this card I used the set Chalkboard Sign and Wheely Like You from The Sweet Stamp Shop! Black ink is from Hero Arts. Cardstock is from PTI. Sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps. I embossed the hearts with white embossing powder from Stampendous. I drew a frame around the perimeter with black marker and added white to the feather tips with a white gel pen.


Thanks for peeking!
Hope you have a fantastic week!

Michelle




 



10 comments:

Lisa said...

These are both so FUN Michelle! They have a funky modern vibe!! thanks for joining us at the Colour Q!

Rosemary said...

super fun set of cards, michelle... love the clean, crisp designs!

Michelle said...

Michelle, your cards are so much fun! They make me smile! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Sylvia said...

What fun cards, Michelle! Thanks for sharing them with us at the colourQ.

Deepti said...

Very sweet cards :), lovely designs

Maria said...

What FUN cards, Michelle! First card is full of color. And, second card I LOVE with all the hearts and arrows. Great design on both cards! Hope you're having a great week, hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! You do CAS so well ... love your card!

Lori said...

Both of these CAS cards are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

Judy1223 said...

Oh, MY, both of these cards are wonderful!

Amy White said...

What fabulous CAS cards! Love the elements you've used with the fun colours! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ!