Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop- August Release

Hooray!!!

The August  Sweet Stamp Shop Release is here!!!!



Have you had time to think about the  Riddle at the end of my post yesterday? Come on...give it a try!


I hope you will stop by the Blog to see all the new stamp sets and you will definitely be impressed by the design team creations!!!

I'll show you the set I used...

                                                                      Super Mom

Nicole ( Owner of SSS) is offering 25% off the new release- use code NRS25
 
 

For this card I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink. All inks are from Hero Arts, black, butter bar and cornflower. I used Copic Markers to shade in the monogram. Glitter glass is from Melissa Frances.

                                                                ( inside the card)


And this too...

For this card the star pattern paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle, the yellow pattern paper is October Afternoon.

I used black ink from Hero Arts. Some Copic Markers to color the images...lots of masking too! I added some more yellow dots to the background to mimic the stamp! Sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps.
Some more masking here...the red ink is Color Box. I added some yellow glitter to the fuse!
There are two other sets in the release...but you have to stop by the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog  or  Sweet Stamp Shop to check them out!

This was such a fun set to use! These stamps effortlesly create memorable cards!!

Thanks for peeking!


Michelle





 



7 comments:

Lisa said...

THESE are so cute!! I love the glitter around the M. Great job Michelle!!!

Rosemary said...

what a fun set of cards, michelle!

Dana said...

Fabulous cards!!!! I LOVE the glittered edge you added to the Super M!!! Great detail!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! These are terrific!

Charlene said...

Fun Fun cards Michelle!!

{Made In} Apt 14 said...

Great work Michelle!!! Love the stitching you did on the mom card, and I love the reflection you did in the birthday card. Great work!

Kelly S. said...

That spotlight effect is fabulous on that card, Michelle! Such fun cards for that set!