Sunday, September 15, 2013

Paper Sweeties Release

Woo-hoo!!!

It's Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties September Release...that means the stamps are available for purchase in the shop!!!!

Today I am showing you 'Life is a Special Occasion' stamp set!!! This is sure to be a huge seller!!!

All cardstock, embossing plate and twine from Papertrey Ink. I used Color Box ink in violet and heliotrope, Hero Arts ink in black and soft brown. The flower is Prima. The silver glitter tape is from Recollections. The pins are from The Ribbon Reel. The brad is from Michaels.
The picket fence is from the set 'Home Tweet Home'. I scattered some sequins, gems and buttons.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Be sure to come by the blog!!!


Michelle

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely card Michelle!

~Tammy~ said...

Michelle this is so pretty! I love the border you created and I am loving all those sequins you are using!

Maria said...

So creative! Love the fence that you incorporated next to the lovely carriage! Beautiful color and great touch with the sequins!

Lisa said...

This is dreamy Michelle and I LOVE the weathered fence!!