Saturday, September 14, 2013

Paper Sweeties Release

Hellooooo!!!

It's Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties September Release....

Today I am sharing with you the stamp set I used called 'Happy Wishes'!!!

You will love this set! It has a beautiful floral frame, border, two stamp images and several sentiments!!!

So soft and delicate! I used pattern papers from Fancy Pants, cardstock and twine from Papertrey Ink. Dies are from Spellbinders, embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts. I used soft leaf shadow ink and wet cement shadow ink from Hero Arts. I distressed the edges with soft brown shadow ink from HA. I outlined the stamped images with a gray Copc Marker. The flower is Recollections. The white ribbon is from Michaels. Gray lace is from Flourishes. The lace with pearls is from The Ribbon Reel.

Come stop by the Blog and check out what the amazing design team has created!!!!

Hope to see you there!

Michelle


6 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

I love the neutral color palette! So soft and pretty!

Lisa said...

Soft and lovely Michelle! I like your fancy trims too!

Ros Crawford said...

Such a soft and pretty card ... love the bold stripe in the background

Ros Crawford said...

Such a soft and pretty card ... love the bold stripe in the background

Charlene said...

So pretty !

Maria said...

So lovely! Gorgeous frame, of course, and sweet butterflies! Very soft and pretty...well done!