Monday, September 16, 2013

Paper Sweeties Release Rewind

Hello again!!!

It's the last day of the Paper Sweeties Release...Release Rewind!!!

Today we share with you projects we created using any Paper Sweeties stamp set.

Here is what I created...

I used the ever adorable Jake,  Sweet Cuts Die,  his outfit from Hippity Hoppity.  The banner, balloon and party hat are from Celebrate. The frame and gift are from the stamp set Love. The sentiment is from Little Wishes. Whew...I think I covered them all!!!

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used Hero Arts shadow inks in cornflower, wet cement and soft green. I used Copic Markers to color and outline the images. I also scattered some sequins.


Thanks for stopping by!

Come check out the blog and see what the design team has waiting for you!!


Michelle

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Such a lovely card and I adore the colours you've chosen

Maria said...

Little Jack is too cute in his party hat! Fab coloring and sweet banner, too!

Robin K. said...

Hi Michelle! Hope you and your family are well and enjoying the Fall season:). Your card is adorable! So nice to see images for younger boys cards!!

Brenda said...

Jake is quite the sweet fellow in his outfit Michelle! Lovely card!