Monday, September 30, 2013

Paper Sweeties- Inspiration #12

Hello there!!

A new month and a new challenge at Paper Sweeties...

Look at all the wonderful colors in the photo....I hope the wheels are turning!

Here is what I created...

I am soooo loving the Paper Sweeties die...Sweet Cuts!!! I have used Abigail and Sweet Cuts die!!!
Abigails outfit is from The Splendor of Autumn. I stamped it onto burlap and colored it in with Copic Markers.

I used the set Borders to add a sweet design to Abigail's poncho.

 
The tag and sentiment are from Little Wishes. The 'happy wishes' sentiment is from Happy Wishes.
The yummy seam binding is ambrosia cantalope!
The pattern papers are from Teresa Collins. The twine is Papertrey Ink, the bells are from Michaels. The tiny gift pouch is from Webster's Pages.
 
 
 I want to upload this into The Paper Players
I used ribbon, pattern paper and birthday!
 
 
Hope you will stop by the Blog and play along with us!!!
 
 
Michelle
 




7 comments:

Lisa said...

FABULOUS card Michelle, you used the colors well!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!!

Charlene said...

So cute!!!!

Deepti said...

This is so sweet :) I love the colors

Maria said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the burlap outfit and lovely soft colors!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a delightful gift card holder! Love the burlap texrure and that fabulous ribbon treatment. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Lindsey said...

Awesome! I love how you stamped on burlap. And such a cute way to dress up a gift card.