Monday, September 9, 2013

Luv you

Hello all!

No, no...don't leave!!! You are in the right place...I just changed the look of my blog!!!
What do you think?

I hope you enjoyed a nice relaxing weekend...or at least a productive one! But holy cow...Monday comes too fast!
Today I am sharing with you my post for the Sweet Stamp Shop blog... hope you will stop by and leave some love!

I LOVE my responsability at The Sweet Shop...I get to explore the latest trends with you!!!!
How cool is that?!!!

This week I chose Chevrons...

 
I followed a sketch and color palette from an old SSS challenge...
although the collection is closed...I loved the colors and layout so much I used them both as my inspiration!

 
 

Other Supplies used:
Cardstock from Papertrey Ink;Color Box ink in Chianti, Hero Arts soft shadow ink in butter bar and soft blossom; Martha Stewart circle punch; Spellbinders circle die; hole puncher; cupped sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps, flat sequins from Michaels; Enamel dots from My Mind's Eye; Liquid pearls in white.

Thanks for stopping by!

Come by and check out the SSS Blog... I left a riddle for you to read...it gives clues to what I will post for my next trendy topic!!!


Michelle

 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your card and your new look is so clean and fresh Michelle. I hope you have a good week!

Lisa said...

I think we were in each other's heads Michelle, I just did a blog makeover too!! LOVE the chunky polka dots and cute banner on your header. Everything is so fresh and happy! Okay I'm off to check out your riddle, your card looks amazing!

Ros Crawford said...

I love the new look ... so bright and happy! And I can see you beautiful creations better ... Like this one ... beautiful!!

Deepti said...

Beautiful colors and amazing design :), love ur card

Deepti said...

I am stopping by again to ask, if you received my email??
And the new look of ur blog is great, the header is perfect

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet and fabulous colors!