Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Life is Sweet

Hello there!
I have been battling with insomnia lately! For several weeks now, I just can't sleep! I am so sleepy while I am typing. I plan on hitting the sack around 10:30, but I know I'll be up at 2 am...the bags and dark circles under my eyes are getting worse!!
I do have alot on my mind and find myself thinking about what needs to be done the next day...I think I need to try some herbal tea...any suggestions?

Well, I got quite a bit of stamping done today. Always nice when that happens!
I am sharing with you what I created for CASology where the theme is autumn...

 
And also Tuesday Trigger where I drew inspiration from the flowers...
 
I was eyeing the leaf stamp set from Papertrey Ink until I came across the set Mum's the Word by PTI.
The sentiment is from The Sweet Life stamp set. Cardstock is also PTI.  I used soft shadow ink in soft cantaloupe and butter bar from Hero Arts, mudslide, heliotrope and olive pastel from Color Box.

I scattered some sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

Off to dreamland....hope I stay there tonight!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

18 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE the mums Michelle, beautiful card!!!

Charlene said...

Apparently you and I are on the same wave length lol!! Are cards are made with the same stamp lol!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!!

calamity jane said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Another beauty ... lack of sleep hasn't diminished your creativity ... No advice for you I'm afraid ... I struggle with sleep too ..

My Paper Epiphany said...

stunning! Perfect for the trigger

Cheryl said...

The perfect fall flower. Gorgeous!

Linda Beeson said...

So pretty, loving those flowers

Angela said...

Simply lovely, Michelle!

Cindy C. said...

So very pretty!

Jill Norwood said...

So beautiful!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card...I struggle with sleep too and usually just give up and go to my creative room, some of my best things come at 3 in the morning...lol!!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Gorgeous colours - love the clean design of this! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Michelle, this is gorgeous! Beautiful colors, great white dot accents! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Karen Haman said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and composition!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous use of colours on those lovely PTI leaves! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)