Saturday, September 21, 2013

I love you

Hello all!

It's been such a whirl-wind around here...I just want to stay home and relax a bit. Maybe catch up on some much needed house work...nah, not really!

I'm just sharing with you my next trndy post with Sweet Stamp Shop

I hope you will stop by...I left the answer to my riddle.

There is also a new riddle for you to answer...and a prize for the first person to guess correctly!

How cute are these chalkboard stamps!? I used the sets Chalkboard Sign, Cityscape and Wheely Like You.

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink, pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye, sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps, white embossing powder is Stampendous, ink is Versa Mark Water Mark, twine is from The Ribbon Reel, white ink is Papertrey Ink.

Come stop by the Blog! I'd love for you to leave a comment!

See you there!

Michelle

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is fantastic, love your chalkboard.

Lisa said...

CUTE little chalkboard and sweet tiny hearts in the background!! Fun design too ;)

Robin K. said...

I loooove the chalkboard design and how you paired it up with that fun pp!!! Hope it's warmer where you are- only in the 50's here today:(. Brrrrrrr!

Ros Crawford said...

This is fabulous!! I love your chalkboard and the colours ... Fabulous stamps!