Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello again!

Just sharing a card  I created using the color combo from Dynamic Duos...
My choice of color is sweet melon and violet from Color Box. Cardstock and twine are from Papertrey Ink.


My chevron background was created using Backgrounds and Borders stamp set from W Plus 9. The sentiment is from PTI and I used Hero Arts black ink. The tiny rose buds are from Recollections, the cherry blossom is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

The tiny pearl pin is from Joann's, the crystal pin is from The Ribbon Reel.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

13 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful chevron background in gorgeous color! And, love the cluster of flowers!

Kim Heggins said...

This is one amazing card! I love those chevrons, so beautiful.

Lisa said...

Pretty color combo Michelle! And your sweet cluster of flowers makes me happy!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely card ... great stamping!

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh how I love ikat! What a a pretty card, love the colors and the flower cluster!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE this to bits! I simply don't get to use my Wplus9 goodies enough anymore. What to do? Sigh.

Michelle said...

Oh, so gorgeous, Michelle! Fantastic stamping, and those flowers are sweet! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Deepti said...

This is terrific :) I love it, actually I always love ur cards

Janet Zeppa said...

Oh I love the colour that you chose and the background stamp is awesome!
Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely!!!

Karen M said...

This is very sweet, Michelle, and those pretty flowers just add to the perfection x

Tracey McNeely said...

This is fabulous Michelle I love the background you created and great duo! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Rosemary said...

love your color combo... lovely card!!