Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happily Ever After

Hey there!!

I'm sorry I'm a little behind in my post for The Ribbon Reel Challenge...

Pauline is our host this week and she has chosen this beautiful photo for us to draw inspiration from...
and ask that you create a card / project using WHITE ON WHITE, LACE & FLOWERS.
Here is what I created...

My oh my!!  I love a white on white card....especially for a wedding...it just shouts purity and elegance!

Here is a list of supplies from The Ribbon Reel Shop that I used:
All other products used: Cardstock and floral stamp are papertrey Ink; Versa Mark ink; Stampendous embossing powder in detail white; Spellbinders banner die; Sentiment stamp from Paper Sweeties,Wedding Day; Clear gems are Recollections.

Hope you stop by the Blog and play along..... for a chance to win a

See you there!!!

Michelle


5 comments:

Maria said...

Simply gorgeous!!!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful Michelle. Oozing with romance and frill!

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Michelle, so prett! Love your white embossed flower, and the sprinkle of bling, fabulous wedding card!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful and very elegant!

Deepti said...

So very very pretty :)