Wednesday, August 14, 2013

You Are Dazzling

Hello!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties Release!

Today I am showing you the stamps set 'You Are'...

This beautiful floral stamp just decorates a card so easily!!! I used Color Box chalk ink in ice blue. I embossed the sentiment with Stampendous Winter Wonderland. I added some liquid pearls and gems to the blooms and butterfly.

I scxattered some sequins and added a straight stitch to the border. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  I distressed the edges with soft brown shadow ink from Hero Arts.

The twine and button are also PTI. The ribbon is from Michaels. The crochet trim is Lace Tape.

Hope you stop by the Blog to check out what the DT created!

Michelle


11 comments:

Joanna said...

Beautiful :)

Lisa said...

Michelle this is the sweetest dreamy card! LOVE the soft colors and LOVE the polka dot ribbon!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the texture embellishing of the ribbon & twine.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful ribbon that compliments your image so well! Such a GREAT card!!!!

Deepti said...

This is such a pretty card, love the colors :)

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely lovely!!

Brenda said...

So soft and pretty and very dainty Michelle!

Maria said...

You showcased this stamp very well, Michelle! Love the color combo and gorgeous lace and ribbon!

Lindsey said...

Michelle, this is absolutely gorgeous! One of my very favorites...I love every detail, especially the lace/ribbon combo.

Lindsey said...

Michelle, this is absolutely gorgeous! One of my very favorites...I love every detail, especially the lace/ribbon combo.

Rosemary said...

beautiful card... love the colors!