Sunday, August 18, 2013

Welcome Little One

Hello!
How are you? Can't complain here.
My family and I went crabbing today in Seaside, NJ. We left around 5am and returned home around 2pm to eat some crabs in a yummy crab sauce! We always have alot of fun,  but my goodness, it is a long and tiresome day!

Today begins a new challenge over at The Ribbon Reel... Sarah is our host this week and she has chosen this adorable photo to draw inspiration from

and ask that you create a card / project for a BABY, using the COLOURS/PATTERNS in the photo PLUS RIBBONS & TWINE.
Here is the card I created...

I used a bunch of lovely items from The Ribbon Reel Shop:
The pattern papers are digital papers from Etsy. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The scalloped square die is Spellbinders. The baby tee die is My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from W Plus 9. I used black ink from Hero Arts. Corner punch is Fiskars. I scattered some gems from Recollections.

I am entering this into Sunday Stamps.... Sketch Challenge




Come play along with The Ribbon Reel ...this should be a fun challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


13 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a sweet card... love all the different papers you used!

Lisa said...

Cute card Michelle, a fun mix of patterns for a little one! Sounds like you had a great day ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle I love your card, great patterns. Your day of crabbing sounds fantastic, my husband used to go when he was Doing a coop placement in Hilton Head Island when he was in college!

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely take on the challenge ... such a pretty card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Just LURVE this!!! :)

OttawaMom said...

Such a cute card for a little one. Great mix of patterns and I love the scattering of the gems. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Kathya said...

What a lovely baby card! Love it. Glad you joined us at Sunday Stamps with this beauty.

Maria said...

Sounds like you and family had a great time crabbing...how fun! Your baby card is so cute with different patterns! Great take on the challenge!

Hayley Kew said...

What a sweet little baby card! Just love the tiny punches :) Thanks so much for joining us a Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

Deepti said...

This is adorable :) I love the way you used the pattern paper :)

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Love how you used the Sunday Stamps sketch in making an adorable baby card! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps--hope you can join us again soon!
:) Marie

Joan said...

What an adorable card! I love the little frames you've created! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

wienerhoneymooners said...

OMG, how perfect is this??!!! OUCH- so perfect if hurts in the sweetest way, it TUGS my heartstrings!!!!!!