Saturday, August 3, 2013

Welcome Little One

Yeah! It's the weekend!

Are you relaxing or do you have any plans?

My hubby and I are going mattress shopping. So many to choose from....oh my!

Well, I'm here to share a card I created using the requirements from CAS-ual Fridays...

I needed a baby card for my daughter's teacher who will be giving birth to a little girl soon! So I figured babies and buttons are no brainer!

I used cardstock, twine and a linen embossing folder from Papertrey Ink. The sentiments are from W Plus 9 and the black ink is from Hero Arts. All the tiny buttons are from Michaels...ivory, craft and pale pink. The sequins are also from Michaels. The heart die is Spellbinders.

Wish me luck finding a mattress!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



10 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute idea Michelle! Love all those sweet little buttons!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Rosemary said...

oh how sweet!! love all the little buttons!

Deb said...

Michelle, beautiful card! I love that you filled your heart with buttons. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Barb said...

ummm...I see a win in your future!

sanketi said...

Simply beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Ros Crawford said...

This is wonderful ... what a clever idea

Paper and Ribbons said...

This is adorable, I love all the little buttons!

miss jane said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super clever - and SUPER WOW!