Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thinking of You

Hey there!
How are you today?
All is well here on the home front.

So I have a card to share with you today. I'm combining two challenges:

Pals Paper Arts... a sketch

and

The Pink Elephant...use orange

Here is my card...

The pretty floral stamps, dies and sentiment are from W Plus 9, fresh cut florals. The butterfly is from Hero Arts. I used soft sand, soft brown and soft cantaloupe shadow ink from Hero Arts; cup o' joe ink from Hero Arts; tangarine chalk ink from Color Box.

 All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder (hexagon).  The twine is from PTI. The gems are Recollections.

The strip of pattern paper is from Teresa Collins. The circle and scallop circle dies are from Spellbinders. The enamel dots are My Mind's Eye.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I must sound like a broken record Michelle, but goodness girl this is SO PRETTY!! love the bright happy orange and kraft together!!

Deepti said...

This is beautiful :) orange is perfectly used on ur card

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this is beautiful ... gorgeous colours and so elegant

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! Love the orange!

Rosemary said...

what a pretty take on both challenges!!

Sandie Conner said...

This is a very pretty card! I love the colors, and you fitted in all of the elements of the sketch. Love it. Thanks for having fun with the PPA this week!

Nina Dee said...

Such a pretty card! I love what you've done with this sketch! It is so beautifully combined with the orange! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts! :)