Monday, August 5, 2013

Thinking of You

Hello!!!

Oh my gosh....what a gorgeous day!!!!

I hope you enjoyed fabulous weather today!

I created a card using the colors from Dynamic Duos,

How sweet are these colors?!!!

Here is what I created...

I used stamps from Hero Arts, CL490 and CL542. I used Butter Bar soft shadow ink from hero Arts and Magenta ink from Color Box. The black ink is also Hero Arts.

The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The sequins and pearls are from Michaels.

Very short and sweet!

Thanks for stopping by!


Michelle



12 comments:

Barb said...

This is beautiful! I love the layout.

Lisa said...

Well no one else need enter because THIS is the WINNER!!! Stellar Michelle, love this!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Michelle, that image is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Susie Wittwer said...

Love those feathers Michelle. Lovely card!
I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful! Love your stamping

Michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Michelle! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

wienerhoneymooners said...

I agree, WINNER to me - Stunning, I entered for fun tho too LOL!!! seriously this is stunning, and so CAS!!

Have a great day.
-Kimberly

LeAnne said...

This is AWESOME...my bet is that this is a winner too!

wienerhoneymooners said...

YAY - I called it LOVE this card- so PINNING this right now!

CONGRATS Michelle!

-Kimberly

Maria said...

What a lovely CAS card with beautiful color!

fun stamping said...

Such a beauty! Congrats on the HM at DD!

Jeanne J said...

So pretty I love the sprinkle of sequins and pearls and of course that bright color!