Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thank You...

Hey there, again!

Yep, another card to share!

I'm using the new stamps I received from W Plus 9....a random win...how awesome!!!

Here is the new Monday Mood Board
 
and also Tuesday Trigger.... Craving Navy
 


Here is what I created...

I used both photos for inspiration. From the mood board I focused on the oval rope frame and created a feather wreath. From the Moxie Fab photo I focused on the white space and splash of navy.

The stamps are from the Fanciful Feathers stamp set. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used black ink from Hero Arts, surf ink from Color Box and royal blue ink from Color Box. The sequins and gems are from Michaels, gold rope from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

10 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

This is so beautiful and so very creative. I love what you did with those feathers, so happy I have them on order, just amazing!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful!

Sharron said...

Love your design with the feathers--gorgeous!

Jeanne J said...

Look at you all CAS! Stunning!

Deepti said...

This is terrific :) love the alternating colors, great stamping :)

Ros Crawford said...

What a clever design ... beautiful card!

fun stamping said...

Beautiful card - I love your feather wreath!

Lindsey said...

Don't you love winning prizes? :) Looks like the stamps landed in the perfect hands, too, because you made a beautiful card using them...love how you alternated the colors of the feather.

Rosemary said...

love how you used the feather stamp... so fun!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)