Friday, August 23, 2013

Take Care...

Good morning....TGIF!!!

Hope the sun is shinning in your neck of the woods! We are going to have a beautiful weekend here in New York!

I'm playing along with Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger...  'My Cup of Tea'...although, I prefer coffee!

I was disappointed when I searched thru my stamp stash and realized I do not own a cup and saucer stamp....large enough to hold a bouquet of flowers. I'm on the search for one! If you know who manufactures one, give me a holler!

So I decided to use the tea pot from Papertrey Inks, Tea for Two. I filled the tea pot with a bouquet of flowers from W Plus 9, Fresh Cut Florals ( stamps and dies).  I used an array of inks: Color Box cyan, tangarine, shabby pink, scarlet, fresh green and khaki green; Hero Arts black, soft blossom and soft yellow.

 
I colored the tea pot with Copic Marker B21. I added a layer of glossy accents to resemble the saucer.


I added cord from Darice and a button from PTI. Gems are Recollections.


Thanks for peeking!

Have a great weekend!

Michelle



15 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Yes you rocked this set Michelle, the glossy accents just takes it over the top!

Lin said...

I LOVE this, Michelle! I predict a winner here!!

Lisa said...

This is darling Michelle, the teapot stamp set worked out perfectly!!

Brenda said...

So love your glossy teapot Michelle! This turned out beautifully!

Deepti said...

This is soooo beautiful :)

Angela said...

You have my vote! This is simply wonderful, Michele!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Oh my, this is amazing!! Forget a teacup, you got this!!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Wow - love the teapot/vase and stunning bouquet!

artful-notions said...

The glossy accent was a perfect touch. Captures the porcelain look with panache!

Marybeth said...

Wow, this is gorgeousL love Glossy Accents and its beautiful on your card.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very beautiful!

Karen D said...

I am such a fan of your cards and this one is no exception.
Love the wee pot of flowers and the perfectly placed twine.

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous take on the challenge ... This is beautiful!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Ann said...

Saw your card on Pinterest Michelle and just fell in love with it! Its just perfect - and uses my most favourite stamp set ever.