Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sending Lots of Hugs

Hey there!

I have a few cards for a few challenges to share with you tonight...hope you enjoy!

First up...
Dynamic Duos
Dessert option: embossing...No dessert for these thighs!!! (aka...no embossing).

I truly {heart} this stamp set from W Plus 9, Heartfelt Mix and coordinating dies! The sentiment is from Hero Arts (CL380). Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. Black ink is Hero Arts, hawaiian shores ink is from PTI. The clear gems are Recollections.



Next up,
Retro Sketches


and
CAS-ual Fridays
I combined sketch and color palette to create this...

All cadstock is from Papertrey Ink. The pattern polka dot paper is from Etsy. The ornament die is Spellbinders.
The sentiment and black ink are Hero Arts, CL540. I scattered some seqins from Michaels. The orange twine is from The Twinery. The bells are also from Michaels. I added some faux stitches with a white gel pen.


Oh boy, thanks for hanging around with me!

Michelle




11 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle I love those cute little hearts strung about on your first card! And what a great idea on your second. The cut out ornament looks super!!

Deepti said...

I just love the little blue hearts hanging around, beautiful :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Yes, love the blue hearts card!!

Claire said...

Both beautiful cards - love those swinging hearts! I almost went in the same direction with the Retro Sketch - kept looking at my Christmas ornaments to see if I could use them. Looks great!

Ros Crawford said...

LOVE love love that hearts card!! I love the colours the sentiment (must look out for that) and the design ... Beautiful!

The second card is so unique and what a clever design ... It's amazing!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your heart on the line Michelle, and your fantastic cut out ornament! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Pamela said...

What a fun holiday card! I love the blue and silver bells! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

wienerhoneymooners said...

CONGRATS!! This was a true winner of my heart!!!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous projects!

Alice Wertz said...

neat use of the negative of the die cut. super cards! thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Both cards are gorgeous, Michelle! The first card is lovely with the different lines and hearts. The negative space in the second card is awesome. I LOVE the non-traditional Christmas colors. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!