Sunday, August 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

Oh my goodness...last PTI card for today!!!

I'm just loving the sketches and color combo they paired together!

I wanted to give a go with this one...
All cardstock and stamps, pattern paper, button and twine are Papertrey Ink. I used stamps from Trendy Tree Tops set. Classic Kraft ink from PTI. Black ink from Hero Arts.

And of course, after I adhered the strip of cardboard from Recollections, I realized there was a large blemish! I feel like I can't steer my eyes away from it! The clear gems are Recollections. The dies are from Spellbinders.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle
Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, that corrugated cardstock is just the perfect finishing touch to your card-- great job!

Jacquie Southas said...

Another fabulous card Michelle - the corrugated cardboard is perfect here!

Lisa said...

This is really fabulous Michelle! Love the music and the corrugated paper! Stick some gems of sequins on the spot and I won't tell a soul!!

Maria said...

Love that music paper and corrugated cardboard! Fab card...well done!

Rosemary said...

this is just amazing... I love how you used the corrugated paper!

jen said...

You were busy today! Love all of your creations- this is a great take! ;)

Greta said...

Fabulous!! Have to pin this one!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous!! I love seeing what you come up with for these challenges ...