Sunday, August 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

Hello!!!

Today is the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!!!
I'm sure you are playing along!
How fabulous are the sketches and and color palette?!!
I chose three of them to create with...

First up...

I could not resist the color/sketch combo.....oh lala!!! Even better...I just received the new stamp sets I ordered from PTI!!!

I am completely smitten with Bubble Talk and Embroidered Blooms!!!
All cardstock and stamps are PTI. I used a Spellbinders die to cut the flower. I used several inks: PTI hawaiian shores, Color Box wisteria and royal blue, Ranger distress crushed olive.

I added enamel dots from My Minds Eye and liquid pearls to the flower center. And for the moment I cannot recall the stamp set to which the tiny blossom is from! ( hate when that happens)

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


21 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

Love your card Michelle!! Great Idea to use the textbaloon like this!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love how you topped your bubble talk stamp with the flowers-- so pretty! Great take on the colour combo and sketch!

wandaguess said...

This is absolutely STUNNING! Such a creative way to use this sketch. I'm Pinning this right now! AWESOME! :-)

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic take on the speech bubble Michelle, with the flowers? Fabulous!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful design! I love how you incorporated these flowers. I really need that stitched flower set. Lovely card!

Jacquie Southas said...

love this color combo & the speech bubble is fabulous on your card!

Laurie said...

OK I seriously love this card! I love the word bubble (its on its way to my house right now!!) and the way you stamped the leaves and flowers! SOO pretty!

Lisa said...

Ooooooh you've put your new goodies to great use Michelle!! This is one dreamy little card girl ~ Love it!!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is so fun, Michelle! Way to think outside the box!!

Kara said...

this is so gorgeous!!

Karen said...

I just love the way you added the flowers to the speech bubble! What a great card!

Maria said...

Wow! Super fun design with pretty flowers!

Rosemary said...

love your take on the sketch, michelle!! absolutely fabulous!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Gorgeous card Michelle!

jen said...

What a great take on the sketch!! You've combined the stamps & colors in such a delicious way! :)

Greta said...

Unique & beautiful use of my favorite sketch/color combo--love it!

Terri E. said...

The sketchy word bubble is so mod

Ros Crawford said...

Amazing!! Love it!

Deepti said...

Another beauty by you :)

Kelly S. said...

OMG, each one is more gorgeous than the next, Michelle! What awesome cards for the hop...but this one squeaked out as my favorite. I love the idea of the word bubble being framed by flowers! So sweet and cheerful!!