Thursday, August 8, 2013

On Your Special Day

Hello there!

Just a card I am sharing....

I combined the colors from Colour Q.....


and the sketch from Retro Sketches...
 
I rotated the sketch....
 

The white cardstock is Papertrey Ink. The flourish stamps and sentiment are from W Plus 9. The chicken wire stamp is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I used black ink and soft cantaloupe ink from Hero Arts, faded jeans distress ink from Ranger. The corner punch is from Fiskars.

I embellished with enamel dots from My Mind's Eye and liquid pearls. Buttons are from PTI. The white ribbon is from Michaels. The gray crochet trim is from Emma's Paperie. The crystal pin is Maya Road. The heart pin is Hobby House from The Ribbon Reel. The tiny blue flowers are Recollections, the orange cherry blossom is from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

 


14 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Michelle! All of your elelments flow together perfectly to form an elegant design. WELL done!!

Rosemary said...

I will second what Lisa said! beautiful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Michelle, I love how you used the soft muted tones. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Lindsey said...

A match made in heaven. Love it.

Claire said...

Oh I love this Michelle, especially the layered stamping and all those little embellishments...gorgeous!

Ros Crawford said...

Uh!! A few stamps and you create something to die for ... Terrific card!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Simply Deee-lightfully Deee-VINE!!!

LoVE it!!!
-Kimberly Wiener

Deepti said...

This is terrific :) love how all the elements look so perfectly perfect :) awesome

Barb said...

This is so pretty Michelle! I love the combo of flourish and chicken wire stamping. Awesome!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!Very Pretty!!!

Maria said...

A very beautiful card, Michelle! Love the chicken wire background and all the pretty touches!

Brenda said...

You combined those stamps so beautifully Michelle! Gosh and that colour combo, awesome. I need to make a note of it in my book for future use!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Michelle, love all the extra bits and pieces you added! So happy you shared your card with us at the colourQ.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Such a pretty card and take on the sketch! TFS