Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello again!

My poor kids have officially placed their mopey frowns on their faces and won't take them off! Today started the 9 day countdown to the dredded inevitable....school!!!  

I can honestly say I feel their pain! I am not looking forward to the hustle and bustle of school, homework, soccer and the rest of life getting in the way! Oh, what's a woman to do?

On that note, I wanted to get crafting!

I'm playing along with Dynamic Duos....
I am absolutely crazy over the PTI Bubble Talk stamp set!!!!

I used tattered rose distress ink from Ranger and soft cantaloupe shadow ink from Hero Arts. White cardstock is also PTI.

I inked the sentiment up with wet cement ink from Hero Arts. I scattered some sequins from Neat & Tangle Stamps ( they were a free thank you with my order....yipee!).

Wish me luck with the little chickies....I hope I haven't seen the last of their smiles!

Michelle

 

12 comments:

Lisa said...

You are rockin the bubbles Michelle! This is so much fun and I like the colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle you sure know how to rock out the DD colours! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Susie Wittwer said...

Love your use of the speech bubbles and arrows Michelle!
I'm so glad you joined us again at Dynamic Duos. :)

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous! You are seriously so amazing at the DD challenge. I have such trouble working with just two colors and I'm always in awe of your creations. Good luck with the back to school craziness. I hope some kind of calm/routine settles soon. :)

Ros Crawford said...

Poor kids ... poor Mom ... I feel for you all ... Your card is magnificent though ... wonderfully done!

Charlene said...

So cute!!!!! I love the speech bubbles! I'm so glad those school days are behind me :-)

Brenda said...

Beautiful Michelle! I also have my eye on this set. Give the kids a few days back with their friends and they will be back to normal!

Deepti said...

This is such a cool play of the two colors. Love the modern and trendy look of ur card :)

Michelle said...

Awesome card, Michelle! I'm with you on the pain of school - life is busy enough without rushing around after the kids and their activities, LOL! Bring on the holidays! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Lori said...

Love this!! I like how you used the speech bubbles :) Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Alison Barclay said...

Fabulous card! I love the juxtaposition of the speech bubbles! Very fun!
Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

Joyce said...

Oh, this is one of the best Bubble Talk cards I have seen. So much to pin from your blog.