Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Hello all!

How are you doing?
Just fine here!

I have some cards to share with you....playing along with Colour Q

I tried my hand at an elegant anniversary card...

I created the background using white cardstock and  Autumn Pattern Pieces stamp set from Papertrey Ink and inks from PTI hawaiian shores, Hero Arts soft cantaloupe, and Color Box violet. The sentiment is also PTI Embroidered Blooms. I used black ink from Hero Arts.

The ribbon is from Michaels. The twine is PTI. The pearls are Recollections. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. The heart stick pins are The Ribbon Reel.

This next card is for fun...

I used stamps from Neat & Tangled Everyday Circles. Inks are Papertery Ink hawaiin shores, Color Box violet and moss green and Hero Arts soft cantaloupe. The black ink is Hero Arts. The sequins are from Michaels.


Thanks for peeking!

Michelle




15 comments:

Lisa said...

SPLENDID pair of cards Michelle!! You're right...the first one is SO elegant and SO pretty!! And the second...very FUN!

Linda said...

Such great cards. I love the first one, so pretty.

Mary Ann said...

Love your cards!Very Pretty!!!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Super gorgeous cards Michelle! LOVE them both! Thank you so much for joining us at colourQ!

Ros Crawford said...

These are fabulous! I love how your stamping always looks so perfect ... Brilliant takes on the challenge!

Sylvia said...

So very pretty, Michelle, love your rows of stamped background! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ!

Joyce said...

Two wonderful cards--I love the way you used those colors.

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous cards, especially the elegant anniversary card!

Rosemary said...

love how you used the colors, michelle... the first one is absolutely amazing!!

Lindsey said...

LOVE both! The first turned out beautifully and the second is so fun! I love seeing the same color combo used so differently.

Maria said...

Both cards are SUPER, Michelle! Love the first card with fab background. In fact, I think it's one of my new favs, so pretty! The second one screams...FUN! Have a great weekend, hugs!

Amy White said...

What fun cards! The argyle background you've created with these bright colours looks wonderful with that ribbon/flower embellishment! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColourQ this week!

Stella said...

This color combo is quite a challenge and I love your take on it. Especially the card with the Argyle pattern; it took my breath away!

Sandra Farrell said...

Wonderful work! I'm so glad you joined us this week at the Colour Q!

TheAlleyWay Stamps said...

WOW! Both of these cards are stunning.. and the way you have those bold colors placed are perfect! I am out and about checking out blogs.. thanks for letting me peek at yours, and for trying out for the TAWS DT. :) I will be in touch soon.. HUGS -Ali