Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Celebrate Your Day!

Hello there!!!

I am playing along with Make It Monday... stamping random background patterns.

I LOVE doing this!!!! You can create a multitude of pattern papers!!!!

I used Polka Dot Basics, Lovely Layers stamps and dies, and Signature Greetings...all from Papertrey Ink.

All cardstock is from PTI. I used black ink, soft cantaloupe shadow ink, soft yellow shadow ink, cornflower soft shadow ink from Hero Arts; wisteria chalk ink from Color Box.

The ribbon is from Michaels. The heart pins are from The Hobby House via The Ribbon Reel.
I am also adding this to City Crafter Challenge Blog.... the theme is polka dots!



Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


18 comments:

Deepti said...

What a beautiful and a happy card :)I have been seeing ur creations from quite a while... ur work is amazing and I want to be inspired, so becoming ur follower today :)

Lisa said...

Michelle I think you chose the prettiest summer color combo! This turned out great and I love the sweet embellishment you added to your bow!!

artful-notions said...

Wonderful birthday card! so bright and pretty!

~Tammy~ said...

So so pretty! Love the colors!

LINDA M said...

Truely a beautiful card. I love your color combo and layout. The stamps sets look fabulous together.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Lindsey said...

So pretty! Love the combination of both open and closed circles.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this is wonderful! Everything about this is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Luanne said...

A delightful and cheery card! Lovely!!

Charlene said...

Oh Michelle I love this!!!!

Diana K said...

Wow! Love your colour combination. Beautiful card.

Brenda said...

Gosh Michelle, you chose the most perfect colours! This is a really, really pretty card! Love the pattern you created!

Linda said...

This is so pretty and I love the colors.

Rosemary said...

what a fun card, michelle... really like your fun take on the MIM challenge!

Barb said...

beautiful card! i love the layered focal point :)

Maria said...

Wow! Love all those polka dots...awesome card!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Wonderful card! Love all the happy smaller and bigger dots :) Thank you for joining us at CCCB, hugs, Wendy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!