Thursday, August 1, 2013

Best Wishes

Hello!!!

How are you?
Rainy day here in New York...kept us indoors. So I was searching for some new blog to play along with...I found one!

Sunday Stamps....
color challenge: brown, turquoise and lavender.
and I needed a sketch to go along with the color challenge...

Freshly Made Sketches...
Here is what I created when I combined the two...

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The Ikat chevron like stamp is from W Plus 9. The sentiment is from Hero Arts, black ink also. The other inks I used are from PTI, winter wisteria, classic kraft and hawaiian shores.
I embossed some scraps  using Cuttlebug embossing folders and then trimmed them into tiny banners. The crochet flower is from my mom. The button is PTI, sequins and white twine is from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle




15 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the way you were inspired Michelle, this is just fabulous!!

Linda Callahan said...

Delightful! Love the colors and the added bit of shine! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Maria said...

Super lovely colors! Fab chevron stamp and pretty crocheted flower by your Mom!:-)

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous colour combination!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous colour combination!

Hayley Kew said...

WOW! This is stunning :) I love chevrons, so cute!!! And that blossom elements is fab :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps, please come back and join us again soon!!!

Amy O said...

There are so many things to love about this card -- the pretty colors, the crocheted flower, the sequins, etc... Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Rosemary said...

what a fun card, michelle... love how you used the colors!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my this is so very pretty! LOVE the chevron background as well as the gorgeous little flower! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

OttawaMom said...

So many fun elements to this card but I think those chevrons and the super cute flower are my favs! So happy you found us at Sunday Stamps and I sure hope you'll join us again!

Jen said...

Love this! The colors are fab in the ikat pattern. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Joan said...

Wow, Michelle! So glad you found us. I love your wavy chevrons, your little crocheted flower and the scattering of jewels! Awesome take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

Kathya said...

Love, love this card! Especially the Ikat chevron! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps with your beautiful card!

Hofkissed said...

So glad you found us! This card is fantastic... love the chevron looking background. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps and hope you'll join us again!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Great card--the chevron design panel is lovely. I really like how you dry embossed the banners too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps--hope you can join us again soon!
:) Marie