Friday, August 16, 2013

Amazing

Hello again!

It's Product Rewind Day...a day we show-case other stamp sets.
I hope you enjoyed the August Release at Paper Sweeties!!! The stamps are available for purchase in the store!

Today I am using 'Beautiful'...I believe one of the most popular stamp sets at Paper Sweeties! It has two beautiful frames and seven perfect sentiments! I inked them up with black ink from Hero Arts and magenta ink from Color Box.


I used white cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The pattern paper I made the flowervwith is from My Mind's Eye. I cut them with Spellbinders dies. The sentimnet stickers are Tim Holtz. I embellished the flower with a button from PTI and a gem sticker from Kaiser Craft. I embellished the card with sequins from Michaels, black enamel dots from My Mind's Eye and liquid pearls.


Thanks for stopping by!

Come stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog and tell us what you think!

We would love to hear from you!

Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute card Michelle! I like the sweet polka dot frame!

Donna K said...

Love the contrast of the black and pink against your white card...so beautiful!! It really is "amazing" Thanks for sharing!!
~Donna K

Brenda said...

Ooh so pretty and look at that flower Michelle!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The card is amazing with the striking combo of colors.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Ros Crawford said...

Simply stunning!

Rosemary said...

love all the polka dots... so fun!

Deepti said...

Actually... this card is amazing, Love the polka dots and the way u used them :)