Friday, August 30, 2013

A Little Something...

Hello crafters!!!

Just sharing something I created for two challenges...

Monday Mood Board...

I have to say, this one stumped me! So I looked for a sketch challenge and decided to use this one from Freshly Made Sketches...

 
So I came up with this....
 
All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink, button and twine also. The embossing folder is from Life Style Crafts. I distressed the edges with fresh snow ink from PTI.

I used my favorite floral stamps and dies from W Plus 9, Fresh Cut Florals. The sentiment is from Blanket Stitched Blooms. For the inks, I used classic kraft from Papertrey Ink, soft green and soft blossom from Hero Arts, and tattered rose and bundlednsage distress ink.  I added some embossed stitches with my scor bug and scor pal. The gems are from Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



15 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful Michelle!! I love the way you've used the sketch and the embossed background adds so much! Love this one ;)

Lyndal said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Michelle - FABulous textured background & layered flowers!

Rosemary said...

beautifully done...

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful - love the embossed panel and the sweet bouquet!

Jen said...

This is just beautiful! The layered flowers and button accent are a wonderful focal point. Love the texture from the basket weave EF too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lindsey said...

For being stumped you certainly came up with a beautiful card! I love the basket-looking embossing paired with your gorgeous cluster of flowers.

Maria said...

Just beautiful, Michelle! Wonderful embossed background and lovely panel with flowers, button, and gems!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this is stunning ... Love what you did here...

Kristie Goulet said...

This card is beautiful!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my Michelle - this is just gorgeous! Love your colours and the pretty images you've used! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty, Michelle! Love that buttoned bundle of blooms, and your embossed panel is delish!

Kelly S. said...

I have been having a hard time clustering the flowers in this set, and love your take with the button and twine, Michelle! Gorgeous colors and textured background, TOO!

Kara said...

Beautiful!

TheAlleyWay Stamps said...

Just taking a peek at your beautiful blog.. :) I in love with the whole tone of this creation.. you are so talented.. :) ! Can't wait to see what you make next.. HUGS

michii said...

This is lovely! I just got my Fresh Cut Florals set and I love it to death already!