Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Celebration of Love

Hello there!

Welcome to another challenge at The Ribbon Reel!

This week I am your host!!!
I chose this beautiful pillow as inspiration for your project...

and I  ask that you create a card / project using the COLOURS in the photo PLUS CHEVRONS, FLOWERS & RIBBON.
Here is my card...


Wow! How beautiful is this cluster of flowers and ribbons! They are all from The Ribbon Reel!

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The chevron stripes were cut using a chevron die from My Favorite Things. The leaf dies are also from My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from paper Sweeties, Wedding Day. I used black ink from Hero Arts. I scattered some sequins from Michaels!

I am also entering this into City Crafter Challenge Blog, for summer fun!


Thanks for peeking!

Hope you can play along!

Michelle


7 comments:

Lisa said...

Stunning card Michelle! A perfect take on the beautiful photo you found!!

~Tammy~ said...

You matched your photo perfectly! So so pretty!

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful take on the inspiration photo, michelle!

Barb said...

GORgeous!! Beautiful take on the challenges!

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely love the flowers! Thank you for joining us at CCCB :) Hugs, Wendy

Jeanne J said...

This is simply stunning! Love the contrast of the colorful flowers against the chevron background and the sprinkle of sequins is just the right amount of bling!