Monday, July 29, 2013

With Gratitude

Hello,

Today I am playing along with Make it Monday... double stamped backgrounds.

Most supplies are Papertrey Ink.

For the background I used Text Style and inked it up with Classic Kraft ink, and Damask Designs and inked that up with Winter Wisteria ink. For the cardstock I used Rustic Cream and Plum Pudding.

The sentiment stamps are from Spiral Bouquet and I used black ink from Hero Arts. I scattered some sequins and clear gems from Michaels. The soft peach ribbon is also from Michaels. The pretty crochet flowers were made by my mom! The button and twine are from PTI. I added some straight stitches and inked all edges.

Thanks for peeking!


Michelle





5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is wonderful, I love the pretty little crocheted blossom and sweet bow!

Lynne said...

I love the color palate you chose! It is totally awesome.

Farley said...

A stunner of a card. Beautiful colors.

Maria said...

Ohhh, I nearly missed this lovely card! Again your background stamping is fabulous! Love the damask on the text! Beautiful colors, too!

Rosemary said...

one word: GORGEOUS!!!