Saturday, July 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties Release Week

Hello there!
Thanks for stopping by again!

Day Two of the Paper Sweeties Release!

The set I am sharing with you today is called 'SUMMER FUN'! The set includes 6 sentiments and two frames!
I wanted to showcase them in a fun way...

 
 
I had ordered these paper straws from a site called Just Artifacts..love them! I then made some watermelon slices with felt from Papertrey Ink and circle dies from Spellbinders. I added a zig-zag stitch and some black enamal accents.





 













 
I stamped the sentiments onto pattern paper from My Mind's Eye and used a square punch to create a pennant. I also added burlap leaves, some buttons and a twine bow!

 
Simply add them to your lemonade or iced tea and enjoy!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Take a peek at the Blog and check out all the fabulous DT creations!
 
 
Michelle


7 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

These are super sweet Michelle! Love the banners hanging!

Lesley said...

Wow, Michelle! These are adorable!!! Love them!

Lisa said...

SWOON!!!!!!!!! Michelle I just LOVE these, great job girl!

cghundley said...

How adorable these
are! So cute and
would be fun to use.
Carla from Utah

Maria said...

Super FUN project you created, Michelle...great job!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

I adore your felt watermelon! Fabulous.

Jinny Newlin said...

These are just as cute as can be! What a fun way to liven up a boring old straw AND party!