Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Paper Sweeties Release Rewind

Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry for my very late post!
I brought my daughter to the hospital last night after she spent many hours vomiting. It was her first day of soccer camp and the sun/heat was just too much for her. Even after a few hours with an IV drip she was still vomiting. She than started to complain of tenderness in her lower belly. That's when the Dr. thought she should go for a catscan to rule out appendisitis...yikes!
Well, thank God she is doing fine now! She was just very dehydrated!

Here is my card for the Paper Sweeties Release Rewind...

 
I used the set Once Upon a Time!  The white cardstockis Papertrey Ink. I trimmed the corner using a Fiskars corner punch. The pink glitter cardstock is Recollections and I punched the star using a Fiskars star punch. The pink crystal flourish is Zva Creative.  I used black ink from Hero Arts.
The tiny stars are from Michaels. 
Than I added some of the stars to a tiny Tim Holtz glass vile. I tied a twine bow from PTI and adhered a pink gem to the center. I am also adding this to The Birthday Card Challenge at Moxie Fab!


Thanks for stopping by!


Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

How pretty Michelle, LOVE the sparkly flourish with the star!! Your little bottle is adorable!

SO SORRY to hear about your daughter. I'm happy she's doing better. I remember my son's football 2 a day practices in the awful awful summer heat, those poor boys.

Tenia Nelson said...

Poor kiddo!! I hope she feels better soon!! Gorgeous card!

Ros Crawford said...

Sorry to hear about your little girl ... Glad all is well now ...
Your card is magical indeed ... So very beautiful and the little vial is really sweet!

Charlene said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! I am sorry to hear about your DD and I hope she is feeling better? Water is so important in the heat

Maria said...

Love all the stars, Michelle! The little glass jar filled with stars is just darling! And, I hope your daughter is feeling much better by now! This heat and humidity is so difficult for youngsters and their sports! Take care, hugs!

Marybeth said...

How scary for you Michelle! I am so glad you daughter is alright now!
Your card is beautiful ,and what a fun tiny bottle of stars.

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Sure hope your daughter is doing OK by now! :)