Wednesday, July 10, 2013

On Your Special Day

Hello....

I am keeping this post short and sweet. I'm feeling a little blah....missing my husband who is on a business trip in London.
I fell in love with one of the newest stamp sets from W Plus 9 and waited very patiently for them to come back in stock!
I snatched them as soon as they were available and did the biggest happy dance when they arrived!!!

 
 
My card...
 
All stamps and coordinating dies are W Plus 9. All cardstock is Papertrey Ink. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. I used a Martha Stewart border punch. The crochet trim is Lace Tape by Love My Tape.

I used a whole slew of inks. Hero Arts black, soft leaf, soft lilac, butter bar and soft yellow. Color Box plum berry and wisteria. The cord is from Michaels. The gems are Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle
 

 

5 comments:

Robin K. said...

I LOVE your card Michelle!! I've been eyeing this stamp set too- after seeing your card I think I " need" it:)

Lin said...

Beautiful, Michelle! Love those Wplus9 flowers against the woodgrain!

Kara Lynne said...

I love your take of that mood board, it's beautiful! I've been eyeing those stamps myself.

Lisa said...

Oooooooh I LIKE this!! It looks like a wispy summery cluster On a wood fence. Fabulous Michelle!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle! LOVE your little cluster of blossoms, and that woodgrain piece is divine!