Friday, July 26, 2013

Love...after rain

Hello everyone!

Yet another week has passed...I feel like the summer is flying by!

Well, I have been loving the challenge blog CASology from afar...only played once or twice but love to view all the beautiful creations from week to week!

This week the theme is Gold....
I was happy to whip out the new Papertrey Ink stamps I just received, Meadow Greens.

Cardstock, twine and button are also from PTI.  I used black ink from Hero bArts and lake house ink from W Plus 9. I embossed the flower using gold embossing powder from Recollections and Versa Mark ink. The border punch is Fiskars and the gems are Recollections.

I absolutely love this new stamp set. All the elements are wonderful!

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle



8 comments:

Lisa said...

This stamp set is on my wish list...I think I just need to buy it!! Very pretty card Michelle, soft and delicate!

Jinny Newlin said...

Everyone is making this set absolutely shine, and this beauty is no exception, Michelle! WOW! really love how you've embossed over the stamped images! Stunning!

Ros Crawford said...

OMG ... This is so beautiful!! I think I see another win coming your way ...

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

What a lovely colour combination - so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Meghan said...

Your gold flower makes this card so amazing! Love that it's embossed, too! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Stunning colour combination and the gold embossing is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Melissa said...

That flower is GORGEOUS! I love the soft color you paired it with and the little details really pack a punch!
Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

Maria said...

Everything about this card is just gorgeous, Michelle! Love that gold embossing and background stamping in soft pretty color! Lovely border and button, too!