Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Love and Freedom

Hello there...

Happy 4th of July my American friends! I hope you enjoy a safe and patriotic day with family and friends!

Today I created two cards using the color palette from ColourQ
 
This first one was just for fun to celebrate July 4th...
 
All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The bell and bow dies and twine are also PTI. I cut some chevron stripes with dies from Die-Namics ( My Favorite Things Stamps). I added some faux stitching and outlined the bells with a white gelly roll pen. The wire stamp is WPlus 9. The square die is Spellbinders. The white crochet trim is Melissa Frances. The alphabet stickers are Recollections. The bells are from Michaels.

For my second card, I made a card for a couple getting married...
All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The wreath stamps are from PTI. I used scarlet ink from Color Box, black ink from Hero Arts and soft brown shadow ink from Hero Arts.  I cutb the banners using a square punch from Fiskars. The sentiment is from W Plus 9. I added some clear gems from Recollections.

The tiny wood love birds are from Recollections. The white satin ribbon is from Michaels. The mocha cherry blossoms are from The Ribbon Reel. Square die is Spellbinders.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle
 


10 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty cards!Happy 4th to you and family!!!

Maria said...

Beautiful cards! Happy 4th!

Lisa said...

Michelle these are awesome!! I am in love with the bells for the 4th what a great idea!! Happy 4th to you and your family ;)

Ros Crawford said...

Happy 4th July to you! Wonderful cards ... They are both elegant and so very beautiful!

Sylvia said...

Love this card, Michelle, The wreath and those wooden birds are so lovely! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.

Brenda said...

Love how you used these PTI stamps to create these cards Michelle! Those birdies on the wreath are the cutest.

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is fantastic, love how you used the bells!! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Rosemary said...

Both cards are amazing, Michelle! Love the sweet bells on the first card and the simple elegance of the sscond one!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Wow, Michelle! Wow!! Congratulations on the Courtier honor from ColourQ!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Congrats on your ColourQ Courtier win! Both are stunning cards! I love the bells and crochet trim on the first and the the little wood birds are sweet.