Monday, July 1, 2013

....Life is pretty amazing!

Hello!
Happy Mojo Monday!
They are celebrating thrie 300th challenge this week! Congratulaions! They have an amazing array of sponsors and goodies that they are giving away!

Here is the sketch...
 
 
 
I pretty much stuck to the sketch...
 

The demin floral, red gingham and large floral pattern papers are from Simple Stories. I had them stashed away for safe keeping! Sometimes I forget what I have...so it's like a birthday gift every time I rummage thru my 'forgottens'!!!  The wood veneer pattern paper is from Recollections.

I used a piece of linen textured cavas from Recollections and cut a square with a Spellbinders dies. Then I stamped it using a sentiment stamp from My Favorite Things Stamps. I distressed all the edges with soft brown shadow ink from Hero Arts, black ink is also HA. I added some glitter to the edges of the square linen. I cut the daisy using dies from Spellbinders. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The chipboard glasses, red cord and green burlap ( used for leaves) are all from Michaels. Emanle dots are Teresa Collins.

Also linking this up with Mixy Matchy Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

 


9 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the warm country feel this has Michelle and those glasses are so cute!

Robin K. said...

I love this!!! The glasses are so perfect with that sentiment!! And all the texture is awesome!

Rosemary said...

fantastic card, michelle... love the addition of the little glasses!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, that sentiment is perfectly fantastic! And I just adore the country appeal of this beauty!

Jeanne J said...

What a neat card Michelle - I love the sentiment with those cool glasses! And the Simple Stories paper? Yummy!

Kara Lynne said...

I love the country summer look, and those glasses are a great touch. I've got to check out that wood grain from Michaels.

Ros Crawford said...

This is fabulous! I love the layering and those adorable glasses!

Kate said...

Your card is pretty amazing !
I fell in love with it's country charm and then I noticed the glasses which are just fabby - especially with those enamel dots.

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)