Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Brake for Stamps

Hello all!

I have a bit of a different card to share with you today....

This week the DT over at Scrap-Creations are having fun with digi stamps from

I Brake for Stamps, which is also our sponsor!!! The winner will receivce three digi stamps!!!

I chose the image 'Eat Me' from Rick St. Dennis digis.  I used a whole bunch of Copic Markers to color the images.  I used a square scalloped die from Spellbinders and vellum paper.

I embellished with lots of glitter and liquid pearls. The background papers are from Etsy. I scattered some sequins and added a bow.

Come play along for a chance to win!!!

Stop by the blog!!!

Michelle


4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous card! Your colouring is brilliant and I love your versatility

Lisa said...

That's a pretty little cupcake image, I like the swirl on top of the frosting!! Sweet card Michelle and perfectly colored too ;)

Maria said...

Super FUN card, Michelle! Just so interesting with color, glitter, sequins, and liquid pearls! Great use of vellum and fab mix of papers! Super card...love it!

Rosemary said...

what a fun and funky little card, michelle!