Friday, July 12, 2013

Home

Hey there!

Just poking around blog land today...I came across a Challenge Blog I have never played along with.
The Alley Way Stamps blog...their challenge

Since I don't own any of their stamps...yet... I used their digital freebies!
Awwwe! How cute are those pups?! I made one larger and two smaller. Love the sentiment, too! Cardstock, button and twine are from Papertrey Ink. The circle die is Spellbinders. Scalloped border punch is Fiskars. The ribbon is Michaels.

I scattered some sequins from Michaels. I colored the images and outlined the sentiment with Copic Markers in B21, N3, C1, E23, YR04 and 0.


Thanks for coming by!

Michelle

8 comments:

Barb Murphy said...

This is awesome! Great coloring, cute pup family and awesome stippled heart...love it!

Robin K. said...

Oh my goodness! How totally cute is this??!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

oh goodness! this is so adorable! thanks for playing along at TAWS Be Inspired!

jimlynn said...

Precious!!! Love it!
Lynn

Rosemary said...

aawww... what a cute card!!

~Tammy~ said...

Adorable!

Jen said...

This is so stinkin' cute! And what a great color combo! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

Lisa said...

Oh good grief this is just too CUTE!!