Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Get Well Wishes

Hello again!

Check out this weeks Mood Board at W Plus 9...
I have those same Kleenex tissue packets in the far upper left corner...funny!
Love these cool geometric patterns and the bright colors!
Here is what I created...

I used pattern paper from My Mind's Eye and cardstock from Papertey Ink. The stamps and dies are W Plus 9 Fresh Cut Florals and Blanket Stitched Blooms.  I used inks from Hero Arts in soft cantaloupe, soft yellow, wet cement and black; Color Box ink is fresh green.

The clear gems and yellow cord are from Michaels. I added two scored lines in the white space with mu scor-pal.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is perfect Michelle!! I love your design and the pretty little flower cluster. You should tuck one of those packets in when you need to send this get well card!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!! :)

Jean Martin said...

I was walking around the house with my tablet and this literally stopped me in my tracks! Wow Michelle! This is absolutely stunning! Love the colors too! :)

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful once again ... I love the colours!

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty, Michelle! Really love that separated background paper and your beautiful bundle of blossoms!

Rosemary said...

simply fabulous, michelle!