Sunday, July 14, 2013

Celebrate Today

Hello again!

I just want to share a quick post with you...

I love the theme over at CAS-ual Fridays...
Who doesn't love polka dots?!

I created a birthday card, so I am linking this up to The Birthday Card Challenge at Moxie Fab.

I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The pattern polka dot papers are from a variety of Teresa Collins 6x6 paper pads, He Said She Said, Tell Your Story and Summer Stories. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from W Plus 9, Mehndi Medallions. Black ink is Hero Arts.

Pretty simple!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



11 comments:

Lisa said...

Well now this is just FUN!! Lovin all the polka dots and circles!!

Tracey McNeely said...

I LOVE this card Michelle, polka dotted polka dots! Brilliant!

Ros Crawford said...

Couldn't be more perfect! Love the CAS look

Sylvia Blum said...

Michelle, this is absolutely adorable! I just LOVE the circles, the colors.. the overall design!
Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

Sonya said...

Oh how I love this design. Those circles are wonderful!!!

Brenda said...

Love this retro birthday card Michelle!

Rosemary said...

totally love this card... all the dots are just fabulous!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

janelle said...

Love your mix of dots. Great card!

Kelly Griglione said...

LOVE your design and mix of patterns! So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Karen said...

fun card...