Monday, July 1, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Yep, It's me again!

I'm crafting my heart out today because the weather has been so lousy!

I'm playing along with Retro Sketches...

I decided to use some more of the Simple Stories pattern paper I had hidden...
I distressed the edges with Hero Arts shadow ink in soft brown and then added some faux stitches with a Gelly Roll opaque pen. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The postage die is Spellbinders.
All stamps and coordinating dies are from WPlus 9 Stamps, Happy Harvest.

I used fired brick distress ink from Ranger for the apples. Hero Arts butter bar for the sun, black ink for the sentiment. For the wheel barrow, HA cup o' joe and for the bucket, wet cement.  Clear gems are Recollections. 
I think may be my last card for the day...maybe :)

Thanks, again!

Michelle

7 comments:

Barb Murphy said...

This is perfect! Love the gingham background to this sweet wheelbarrow! Love the layered elements and shaped frame. I just love the whole thing!!!

Rosemary said...

what a cute take on the sketch... hope your weather gets better. we are experiencing hot, hot and hot!!

Lisa said...

How cute is this!! Love the bushel of apples and that cute checked paper!

~Tammy~ said...

I totally adore that paper! The perfect backdrop for your little wagon!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely!! Wonderful take on the sketch ... and don't get me started on the weather ... I'm sitting here with a shawl on! July and it's cold wet and windy!

Robin K. said...

This is as cute as can be Michelle!! I can't wait for apple season to bite into a juicy fresh apple:)